Derivatives Defined and NCUA's Proposed Rule
What are derivatives and how will the National Credit Union Administration’s (NCUA) proposed derivative rule impact your credit union?
View the COMPLIMENTARY WEBCAST to:
- Learn what derivatives are and why NCUA’s proposed rule is important to your credit union.
- Get an overview of the NCUA's proposed rule.
- Derivative transactions permitted to hedge against interest rate risk only.
- The types of derivatives permitted under the proposal, including interest rate caps and interest rate swaps.
- Proposed derivatives eligibility, program requirements, and fees.
- Understand the risks associated with derivatives.
- Identify how this proposal may affect all credit unions, regardless of size.
Joseph F. DeMichele
(click for speaker bio)
About the Presenter
Joe DeMichele, VP, institutional sales of D.A. Davidson & Co., has more than 30 years of experience in the financial industry and specifically fixed income portfolio management. His expertise encompasses structured product sectors, including agency and non-agency.
Whether you're interested in learning more about C-Sun Studios, or are a client requesting support, please contact Leagues VP of Digital Media, Joe Keller.